Sumitomo Mitsui Construction Group Diversity and Inclusion Policy
We will strive to build a pleasant workplace in which our employees each respect and accept individual differences and are able to realize their full potential, with the aim of becoming a corporate group where everyone can experience fulfillment, growth, and happiness in their work.
Three D&I Guidelines
- Promote diverse human resources and mutual understanding
- While welcoming diverse human resources, we will deepen our understanding of and show respect for employee diversity (in terms of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, experience, values, etc.).
- Create a workplace where diverse human resources can participate to the full
- We will strive to create a workplace in which our employees can work in a manner suited to their individual lifestyles and values, where consideration, trust, and cooperation flourish, and where psychological safety is assured.
- Build a corporate group that offers fulfillment and growth
- We will encourage employee autonomy to facilitate diverse career development and will build systems in which employees have fair access to challenging opportunities, are appropriately evaluated, and can experience a sense of fulfillment and growth. We will enhance employee engagement by helping all employees, individually, to reach their full potential.
Established on January 25, 2023